Have you ever experienced a muscle cramp, pull, spasm, or stiffness after a good workout or sports activity? If so, then this simple therapeutic roller tool, a muscle roller stick (also know as a massage roller), is a must have device you can carry in your gym bag.
In a hurry? Here are out top picks:
What Is A Muscle Roller Stick?
When you exercise, you put extra strain on your joints, muscles, and tendons. Rolling this device on your muscles before and after a workout, is like having your own personal massage therapist.
Massage therapy helps reduce myofascial (muscle tissue (myo) and the connective tissue in and around it (fascia)) pain that often results from muscle injury or repetitive strain. This is why a muscle stick works and why it is recommended by both doctors and therapists.
A muscle roller stick can provide a deep tissue massage for many parts of the body including neck, hamstrings, calves, back, thighs, foot, legs, sciatica, and shoulder areas.
What Are The Benefits of Using A Muscle Roller?
- Gives a deep tissue massage to alleviate pain as well as assist in injury prevention
- Use pre exercise to prevent injury and post workout for fast recovery
- Increases blood circulation thereby improves flushing toxins such as lactic acid out of body
- Relieves pain, increases range of motion, promotes flexibility and accelerates recovery
- Rolls away tension that builds up to connective tissue
- Increases flexibility of the muscles and increase range of motion
- Prevents cramping, tightness and soreness
- Enhances strength, speed, and endurances
- Prevents injury by stretching muscles prior to exercise, since warm muscles perform better than cool muscles and are less likely to get tight and shorten.
- Reduce soreness and pain from workout
- Is very portable and easily fits in gym bag
- Very inexpensive vs cost of physical therapist
Who Is A Massage Stick Roller For?
This tool is for anyone who consistently engages in physical activity. It is particularly useful not only for those who run or workout, but also for those who sit at a desk all day and have computer neck stiffness.
The top 3 on Amazon are listed below:
Supremus Sports Muscle Roller Massage Stick
- ✅This Self Myofascial Release bar is good for your whole body: from foot, leg, thigh. calf, quad, IT bands, hamstring, glute, hip to arm, shoulder, neck, head and back. It Restores and rehabilitates sore, tight muscles, releases tension, gets Rid of Knots, increases blood circulation and improves mobility and flexibility.
- ✅These portable tools are recommended by physical & massage therapists, chiropractor and personnel trainers and used by thousands people from professional athletes to average people, men, women and kids, before and after workouts and physical exercise, to prevent injury and release lactic acid buildup for fast recovery. It's a best birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday gift for your love ones
- ✅Unlike the foam roller which can be difficult to use, our handheld muscle rollers are compact which fits into most kit bags and travel carry-ons and easy to use. You can pinpoint any area and can do it when you sit on the couch, stand up or even lay down. You can control the pressure that you applying to the problem area depending on your pain tolerance. This piece of fitness equipment is a essential tool for home, gym and outdoor sports, whether you are running, swimming, climbing, or do yoga,
- ✅Our deep tissue muscle roller is built to last. The stick is sturdy; the handler is comfortable and non slipping; the rollers roll smoothly; the 2mm gap between each roller prevent your hair being pulled
- ✅Our Product is backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not 100% happy with the massage roller stick, please contact us for your money back. No questions asked.
Elite Muscle Roller Stick
- TARGETS SORE, TIGHT MUSCLES AND PREVENTS CRAMPS, with the massage roller stick, you can target any tight and sore muscles fast. if you roll out the targeted area for about 5 minutes, you will notice a very quick release in tension and an increase in blood circulation to the area, helping to reduce your calf, quad, IT bands or hamstring cramps tremendously. for anyone with muscle soreness, the stick is a gift from the gods
- OUR STICK ALLOWS YOU TO APPLY AS MUCH PRESSURE, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU CAN HANDLE, the muscle roller stick will help with lengthening and stretching out your muscles by applying pressure to the problem area. because its a stiff leg massage roller, you can control the pressure and therefore the pain, depending on your pain tolerance. you will definitely notice a surprising decrease in muscle fatigue by using it regularly before and after exercise
- COMFORTABLE, STURDY, AND SMOOTH ROLLING ACTION, the massage roller stick handles are very comfortable, and you won’t find your hands slipping like with some of the cheaper models. our roller stick also has a smooth rolling action due to the 2mm gap between each roller, preventing your hair being pulled on your legs. the elite myofascial release tool will keep your muscles from knotting up and helps to keep the muscle soreness at a minimum.
- COMPACT TO TRAVEL WITH AND SO CONVENIENT TO USE ANYWHERE, unlike a foam roller which can be a little awkward to use as they’re quite large, the stick is more compact in size. you can sit on the couch, stand up or even lay down and simply use the roller on whatever area you need to work on. being smaller in size, means you can pinpoint knots and work on getting them to release. We also have some great “how to videos” on our website (URL on packaging) for those that need some video instruction
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
Idson Muscle Roller Stick
- MUSCLE ROLLER STICK to ease and condition muscle soreness and aid recovery, reduce stiffness and pain before and after workouts, exercise, running and training. With regular use improve your strength, circulation and reduce risk of injury.
- GREAT DESIGN - Made from high quality industrial strength materials and built to last a lifetime, with thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip and 9 ABS independent rollers on steel rod core.
- VERY PORTABLE - Only 17.5x1.5 inches(44cm/2.5=17.5inch) and 9 oz this is the ideal travel stick to take to the gym, before and after training, workouts and sports fields, fits into most kit bags easily, robust and water resistant.
- Muscle Roller Sticks are recommended by physical & massage therapists and personnel trainers and used by thousands to enhance their workouts and physical exercise experience and recovery. Perfect for calves, hamstrings, back, glutes, quads, neck and shoulders.
- Satisfaction assured,If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Can’t go wrong with any of the recommended muscle roller sticks.
Read more about Types of Home Gym Equipment click on the link.